Sustainable, and energy-efficient systems
Our contract shading collection allows for the possibility of blinds made up to 7 metres wide and heights of up to 20 metres.
The commercial grade systems are made-to-measure in Europe to your project requirements and fitted with motor and control systems as specified. CAD data for the systems can be supplied for precise project estimation.
Vasatec are industry experts at your disposal to help plan and deliver Roller Blinds for your project, including installation and commissioning.
Commercial Roller Blinds
Our systems are suitable for offices, schools, hospitals, sports facilities, building foyers, museums, libraries, government buildings and airports.
Screen fabrics are available in a variety of openness and weave textures, room darkening fabrics and reflective backed options in various colours.
Various Control Options
The motorised Roller Blinds can be operated by switch, VRS remote or by automation with various options for timed control and building integration.
Key Features & Benefits
• Quality hardware components
• Diverse installation options – ceiling recess, cassette mounting and bracket mounting
• Slimline brackets for an elegant finish
• Large selection of fabrics and colours
• Quick installation
• In-house manufacturing and customisation
• Large range of motor options: standard control, smart automation and connection to Building Management Systems
• Plug-and-play connections
• Complete supply, installation and commissioning by Vasatec
• Switch, hand-held remote, automated control technology.
• Position of the sun, incidence of light, time of day, month, temperature.
• BMS integration, KNX, BACNET, SMI, Modbus, LON, etc.
• Simple pluggable motor connections, also as prefabrication.
• Reduced wiring thanks to BUSbar options.
• Quick and safe installation.
• Automated solar shading can significantly improve a building’s energy efficiency.
• Solar shading helps to reduce the use of air-conditioning in summer and in winter with heating.
• High-quality smart sun protection systems with technical textiles help to reduce energy requirements substantially.
• Our roller blinds comply with DIN14501 and the workplace directive for VDU workplaces.
• Glare protection and daylight control has a significant impact on workplace productivity.
• Interior blinds can be used in hospitals in a targeted manner to help with regulating temperature, glare and the healing process.
• Vasatec offers an extensive collection of fabrics.
• We are happy to advise on the selection of fabrics and together select the right fabric for your application.
• We offer cradle-to-cradle textiles with sustainability certificates, and we are happy to explain the benefits.
• Fabrics can be supplied with different light transmittance and to match interiors or surrounding buildings (e.g. reflection, shading).
More information on Vasatec Roller Blind solutions for download.
Roller Blind Project Examples
Internal sun protection from Vasatec is specifically designed for the requirements of office buildings, hospitals, hotels and retail.
The integrated solutions consist of system, fabric, motor, cabling and control – and offer builders, general contractors, architects and planners a solution from a single source.
Book an appointment with a vasatec shading expert
We review your project requirements in a structured manner and plan solutions together.